Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Joy!


It's a Joyous time of year!!  This was a part of my Stamp -a-Stack that took place over this past weekend.  I hope it inspires you since it is simple but elegant! Used the In Color, Midnight Muse with the matching color ribbon, which I got for free in Sept.!  I also used the new Holiday Frame Embossing Folder (very popular in my circle) and stamped with the Tidings of Comfort and Joy stamp from the Word Play Stamp Set.  Love the new Illuminate Ink Pad from SU! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the elegant simplicity of this card! Thanks for sharing it with SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I need to pull out my illuminate ink more. You can definitely see the sparkle! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the card with the Midnight Muse and the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder. Love how you used the Illuminate Ink Pad. Thanks for playing along with SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you used the Illuminate Ink to highlight the embossing. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining with the SUO Challenge design team this time!

    ReplyDelete